Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Something is going through

Some thing is going through

Some where in my mind

Unable to control,

Unable to rest

Nothing was good,

Nothing came right

Mind is still in motion-

Going somewhere without me,

What to do?

Where to go?

Attaining peace

Became a goal in me

Struggling a lot and

Seeking a help from

Someone I knew,

Someone I trust

But,

I see none and

I have none.

Whom to believe?

Whom to speak?

With no idea

Mind is restless.

Decision is inevitable,

It is a must

But,

I continue my life

With none

I shared my secrets

With none

I became a friend

Of mine and,

I tried my mind

But,

It often went far

What can I do?

What’s a solution?

How?

I can live like this?

I can forbid loneliness?

I can live a better life?

Answers are there,

Because I am serious,

One wish,

I want to be good and

I want to be myself.

But,

When?

Trust in you,

Once,

You can!

No comments: