Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My parents

My parents are my gift from god

They are diamonds which sparkle always

They are my wealth which will make me rich

They are so special to me and they are my real god

Who loves me, cares me and provide me

Food, education and many other things

When I was standing unknowingly,

They showed me the path and light

When I was new to the surroundings

They taught me about the world, and

Showed me the places I didn’t expect in my life

They helped me to learn many unknown things.

Whenever I went wrong they corrected me

Whenever I done a mistake they made me comprehend

Whenever I cried they consoled me

Whenever I quarreled with someone they calmed me,

and asks me to apologize than to regret later.

Soon I learnt many things regarding relation from them

This made me realize that I am an important person

They told me that the world is waiting for me

They inspired me with many books to read

They grew courage in me to withstand many things

They encouraged me to achieve many things in my life

They made me feel I am special and precious to them

They helped me to created many new things

Their support was the syrup which gave me strength

Their caring is the secret behind every success in me.

These things made me love them more and more

Therefore I conclude by saying once again that

My parents are my gift from god

No comments: