Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life of an orphan

I am alone for long time like an orphan

Nobody was with me even parents

I stood for a long time expecting

Someone who love me as their kid

But none came to calm me when I cry

I still hope, but at last I give up

Many people came to scare me

With my entire strength I shoo them

Often when I thought my future

I became fearful and tensed

I asked my mind to tell me a solution

The results I get are confusing

However everyday I expect my father

who live with his second wife

His kind words make me feel strong

But it was only for a small time

Everyday I see many school students

I often dream to go with them

When I see them teasing me

I would turn myself from them

Whenever everyone ask about my parents

I would immerse in the deep thoughts

Even for me, it is hard to bring myself back

However I believe in god

My mind ask me why god is punishing me

I often think that for hours and hours

I think I should go to some orphanage

But when I think more I would stop

However I will ask my father to say his

Opinion, when he comes to see me next time.

I hate to stay either with my father also alone

Since they never cared or loved me

None needs me, who in this earth will accept me

I am an orphan so none loves me

Oh! God! At least my next life

Please provide me with everyone

I don’t want to be alone anymore!

No comments: