Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I have a best friend!

I have a best friend in my life,

I have a best friend, who is outstanding,

I have a best friend, who cares me,

I have a best friend, who teaches me,

I have a best friend, who helps me,

I have a best friend, who teases me,

I have a best friend, who calms me,

I have a best friend, who loves me,

I have a best friend, who forgives me,

I have a best friend, who protects me,

I have a best friend, who cries for me,

I have a best friend, who risks life for me,

I have a best friend, who lives for me,

I have a best friend, who plays with me,

I have a best friend, who makes me happy,

I have a best friend, who shares everything,

I have a best friend, who encourages me,

I have a best friend, who is a gift for me,

I have a best friend, who is true to me,

I have a best friend, who is very original,

I have a best friend, who never forgets me,

I have a best friend, who is whole hearted,

I have a best friend, who is for me!

No comments: