Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The journey to who i am

I traveled far with a long mission,

To be achieved

I considered my life as a journey,

To seek justice

I had many obstacles in the middle,

To get rid of

So I trained and controlled myself,

To succeed in life

My journey began when I born

To till I die

My mind was made to be courage

To meet all pains

My aim of journey was only

To find truth

So I remained careful & peaceful

To reach to my goal

I was hurt at times but it was all

To have an experience

I learned things throughout my life

To cross hardships

I had many desires and wishes

To be fulfilled

So I traveled and reached so far

To learn more

My aims and dreams came true

At last

My missions and visions came to light

At last

My answers to all questions were found

At last

But it happened only at last, the truth of

Who am I?

New leaves started to sprout out from life

And my journey resumes

It retained like a rotating earth

That never stops

All have their own gains and pains

Which are hard to be crossed

So starting a journey of life is appreciable

To everyone.

No comments: