Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Friends

I had many friends in the past

But not now,

They were the good friends I had

But they’re gone,

I missed them only of situations which

Were inevitable,

I thought to keep touch with them

But it was a wish,

Those wishes left me with my friends

Who is nowhere.

I felt something lost which was precious

In my life,

I realized that either I or they are in

A new world,

Whenever I think of them, my past

Glory is revived,

I had a good time with them which

Were unforgettable,

I like to rewind my friendship because

Old is gold.

The situations changed once again

In my life,

I started to meet new people who soon

Became my friends,

It bought a new life in me which was

Rich with joy,

I found my reflections in them and it

Showed wonderful,

To say it again, I have many friends

In my present.

I never expected to see them again,

Who? Old friends!

It was a new experience with truth

To meet the gold

There came up nothing but silence

That stayed long

We never had such thing ever & before

So it was hard

Soon we talked, lot on new and old

Of our life

At present I am glad with people

around me

I realized how my past and present changed

Due to my friends.

No comments: