Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My great day

Today is the great day I ever had in my life,

Because I found this day the loveliest than others

I realized my hard time I had yesterday

I lead my life without anybody for all this time,

I thought I left with aloneness,

Nobody was there with me to share my ideas

Nobody to encourage me, but today

I found everybody with me,

From sadness I came to reality

All were smiling and supporting me once again

But when I thought of my yesterday’s life,

I became sad once again; my feeling of loneliness came back

My eyes started to shed tears with no hope

I saw my friends and relatives moving away

I understood my mistakes, my sins

My mind started to drown in a big lake

I suddenly gained my conscious

I realized what I done to all which made them move away from me

I cried loudly to show everybody that I need to apologize

None was there to hear me

I went to see all for apologizing

First they did not hear me but

When I opened my mind they realized me

I found a new life in me when all approached me

I told them about my last life which was full of sins

They relaxed me

I found the greatness of love that first time

When I disobeyed my parents, quarreled with my friends

I thought all hate me but when they gave me one more chance

I became proud of myself to have people like them

I told lies to my elders they corrected me with polite words

I came to know that they need me to be a good child to this world

The time when I regret and they relaxed me

I found myself a lucky fellow to be in this world

I thanked everyone to present me this good day

I cannot forget my past however I promise

I will be good in my future

I promised that I will be away from lies, quarrel, stealing

And be good and proud to my friends and relatives

I am thanking god to give me this time to regret

I once again saying,

Today is the great day I have.

No comments: