Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My brother

My brother is precious to me

He is the gift I got from my parents and god.

Sometimes I feel I’m lucky to have him

But sometimes I will not because of his anger.

He is so caring brother I have in my life

He teaches me many unknown things

He tells me everything even secrets!

He knows many things than me

These qualities make him special in front of me

His smile makes him look innocent

But his anger makes him look a demon

He tells me that he loves me, but

He will not believe me if I tell him the same

It is often true that we fight always,

But it is also true that we love each other.

We simply believe that quarrel join us tightly.

We are ready to quarrel and to sit without talking,

But the mind in our will be burning with sadness

Then it will be a surprise to see who talks the first

After a cry we are joined again!

It is happy thing to have him with me always

But I will immerse in sadness when he leaves me

However I knew that he will come to see me

None believes me if I told them that I love him

Since it’s common to see us both fighting for something.

My brother always teases me which makes me angry,

But later I understand it was just for fun but

I keep myself serious to make my brother come near me

He will sit near me and calms me but when he leaves

It is usual that he will make some trick on me.

I’m lucky to have him alone since he is my only one brother

He is so precious to me, and

He is the gift I got from my parents and god.

No comments: