Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My wishes

I wish god appears in front of me and

ask me what I want,

I wish I ask him some great boons

which none have thought.

Soon my list of wishes started to flow;

I wish to go to a far away land

where no life exists,

I wish to climb on a big mountain

where none has reached,

I wish to fly to a never never land

where guys wish to go,

I wish to swim into a deep sea palace

where treasures are hidden;

I wish to be in a Milky Way galaxy

where I will be free,

I wish to visit an unidentified island

where life is a game,

I wish to live in a beautiful place

where no trouble lies,

I wish to jump into a river from a hill

where courage is must.

I wish to learn all secrets of the earth

which is very amusing,

I wish to cross the largest sea of world

which people fear to do.

When god heard all my wishes, he

smiled and looked me;

He said that my wishes will come true

only if I live a good life,

I was disappointed with his reply and

looked stunned;

At last I realized that these are just my wishes!

No comments: